Monday, August 24, 2009

Everyone Eats

Well my faithful blog readers (there are two of you now, WOOT!) I have a new blog that I shall be working on with my good friend "Cris". He doesn't want me to reveal his identity...for some odd reason.. I really don't understand it. ANYWHO- the blog is about food. YES, food. Tasty food. Any food really. We will be visiting a new restaurant every single day. This will be the most expensive blog EVER. So it would be nice if people actually read the blog, therefore I ask of you to read it, there will be a new post every day and you might be surprised and find someplace you actually might want to eat at. (This is mostly directed at V, my only follower from MIAMI)

Here is the link to the blog. It is quiet awesome if I do say so myself. It also has some of my trademark humor, more than I put in here at least. So check it out, you might actually like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment